Saturday, July 3, 2010

June 13 - July 2

So am very behind in posting my POTD but here goes.  Day's missing are journal or 'bits of stuff' days.  Enjoy :)

If she could climb trees all day she would
Still very cautious around each other
We had such fun in the snow
Love this pic of the Crab Apple Tree
My new kitchen Chandelier
Weird 'artwork' outside Rhodes University
I really do have a weakness for crumpets & cream - my breakfast of choice for Father's Day
When on farm - travel on back of bakkie
My baby recovering from her operation
I was very impressed by these beaded Soccer Figurines in EL
Beautiful Cupcakes
Our road
Scribbles on the chalkboard
Pretty in Pink?

Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely pics....let me know where you got your chandelier...I am looking one for my scraproom.

Charmaine T said...

Very nice pics indeed!!!!!!

Love your kitty's 'neclace'!!!!

Stefanie said...

Love the Olivia and Hannah best friends.
Great selection as usual.
Still got a lot to learn from you.

cat said...

These are so lovely - I agree - back of a bakkie on the farm is essential!

Hayley said...

Oh I LOVE these!!!!!