Betty Bake (that very clever blogger who shares her incredible kitchen and party planning creations with us) had a fabulous idea of pairing up 'like-minded' bloggers - she called in Blog It Forward. I got paired with some pretty awesome gals, and today's post is the first of 3 giving you some insight into their blogs.
So, without further ado, i herewith introduce Nicki, from Life with Luca (i stole the questions from Lipgloss Ninja - just made this post so much easier).
- Myself described in three words: Tattooed young mom.
- My blog described in three words: Life, love, laughs.
- I blog because: It's a creative outlet and FREE therapy! And, obviously, because I have the most beautiful baby boy in the whole wide world who inspires me to be the very best person I can possibly be, every minute of every day.
- If my life had a theme song, it would be: Stuck In the Middle With You by Steelers Wheel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g) *surrounded by clowns and jokers ...*
- If I were a super hero my power would be: Pooping out money.
- At this very moment I’m craving: My week-long holiday in Boubergstrand! (5 more sleeps!)
- Things making me smile at the moment: Thinking about my upcoming week-long holiday in Bloubergstrand with my husband and my beautiful little monkey-moo, the new Kings of Leon album and life in general! :)
Since being linked up with her i've spent ages just reading reading reading. This girl has a wicked sense of humour, a deep love for her gorgeous child and also, some seriously good photography skills. She documents her life - from being a mom, wife, party-girl - in a quirky, fun and also serious style of writing. My fav post (yeah, soppy me) was this one.
So off you go, get reading now!