Friday, April 23, 2010

My Week in the Life Project

Here is my Week in the Life.  I quickly got bored (as i thought i would) but it definately made it easier that I had bought Ali's template.  Wow, click and drag and voila - you have a page!

I'm simply going to print these out, and stick them in a album!  Lazy, but gee whiz.  I love the pics i took tho.  Will be good to reflect back.  Where there are blank squares, i shall add some journaling, otherwise will add a pg of journaling to each day.

Thanks for looking!







3 comments:

Charmaine T said...

Oh, such nice pics!!!!! I do not have Photoshop, so I find it hard to make colages... But am using Picasa'. Mine is not so fancy as yours, but still done. Did you ever get that 'kassie' for the scrapping goodies?

Stefanie said...

Love it.
In th eend I bought the 12x12 version.
CLosed my eyes and just paid, not nowing that later that day Karenika would have a free one.
Oh well.
Thanks for the ideas.
I am still busy with my wek. I realise I didn't take enough pics the first few days so may have to extend the week a little.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely pics....gosh, you are getting so good at your photography.