Thursday, September 17, 2009

Updated

Ok, so running more than 1 blog is more time consuming than I had anticipated, hence the lack of posting here.  But i thought i better get my LO's out there, so here we go:

This is my DT submission for the latest JJ Challenge - documenting the everyday moments in your life.  Here I captured my girls having great fun on the tyre swing under the oak tree in our garden.  Such  spontaneity and laughs.  I just  snapped away  whilst they continued  doing their thing  - I love  that these  shots are completely natural. I used my AMM Aug kits for these LO's.

Paper:  Dream Street Papers - Natures Poetry; Lettering - American Crafts; 
Epoxy Stickers - Creative Imaginations; Date Sticker - October Afternoon;
Buttons & Lace - own Stash; Fiskars Threading Water Punch 
This next one was also a JJ DT submission.  I really struggled with this Sketch that we had to follow from LSOS - in fact this was my second LO.  It's a bit 'bond' for my liking, but it conveys the day well. DH & my eldest participating in an Enduro Race in freezing cold conditions.  Great fun was had tho.
 
Paper:  Cardstock - Bazzil; Patterned - MM Lovenotes Collection;
Lettering: Pink Paislee; Journaling Card & Bracket: MM Lovenotes Collection;
Flowers from Stash; Brad - MM; Hand Sticker: Creative Memories;
Fiskars Threading Water Punch.
Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Lol a bit "Bond" hee hee...I am not a fan of sketches myself either but think we both did the best we coould with that one hey! I likey likey the top one - like your embellishment placing & the backing paper is gorgeous ;-D

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love it...and although you say that you have struggled with the LSOS sketch, it turned out beautifully and just perfect.