I used absolute basics:
- White Bazzil for the album pages, Anna Griffin Patterned and Plain Blue Paper, and then an unknown green/yellow spotted one
- MM Animal Crackers Epoxy Shapes & Sentiment Photo Tags
- AC White Glittered Thickers (my fav)
- Fab Scraps Checked & Dotted Fabric Circle Brads
- Creative Memories Corner Rounder, Fiskars Threading Water Punch
I simply repeated the same formula for each page, but changed the position of the patterned & plain papers on the reverse pages. How darling is this snail patterned paper?
The page size is 8x6 which worked well as I was able to use 6x4 photo's and still have sufficient space for two strips of paper on either side.
I cut, cornered and scalloped all the papers before hand and simply pasted 2 papers, 1 embellishment and photo per page.
I now want to add this Ali Edwards photo overlay as a journaling block on the inside of the cover to document the date and location of each pic.
I shall then add some ribbons to the rings holding it together and there we have 1 x Christmas present for my mum.